My life over the past few months has pretty much been taken over by toddlers and cats. I’m pretty thankful because they’ve got some good lessons to teach.
- Have a good stretch a few times a day. Make sure to make funny noises when doing so.
- When you’re upset, let people know. And let them help make you feel better.
- Playtime is important.
- So are naps.
- And eating regular, healthy meals.
- If someone gives you bad vibes, fucking run away.
- If you really enjoy someone, let them know they’re (for the moment, at least) your favourite human being.
- Saturday mornings are meant for cartoons, magic shows, cuddling and lying in the sun.
- Dance parties can happen anywhere, anytime.
- If something really pisses you off, just scream the feelings out.
I think I’ll be a lot happy and more chill now that I’ve taken Being a Small Creature in a Human Home 101.